1. The study of physics in other universes 
2. An amazingly simple WebGL2 particle simulator, in a single, self-contained HTML file
Isn't it strange how hard humans try to understand the physics of the boring universe they just randomly happened to be born in, when it's much more fun to create a universe of your own?
The two images above are links to self-contained universe simulations which you can simply download (via right click, "Save Link As..."), open up in a text editor, and change however you desire. More universes here.
- You may want to start with the most recent version from GitHub
- Check out the Exophysics Field Manual and Exochemistry Cookbook
- WebGL2 Fundamentals is an excellent tutorial for further reading
If you discover an interesting universe on your adventures, the author would be thrilled to see it! Simply send your HTML file via email to hut໑hut.pm :)